Introducing the new & improved Stampin’ Trimmer!
Available to order now for only £25.95
Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters—and because it was made by Stampin’ Up!, you know it’s a cut above the rest!
Features of the All-New Stampin’ Trimmer
- An extra-wide 15.9 cm cutting base and an extended 39 cm ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 4 mm increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won’t wear off.
- The base has non-skid feet, which keeps the Stampin’ Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 30.5 cm cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don’t have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you’re not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 30.5 cm without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colours: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you’ve stored.