Although saying that you do not actually need anything new (other than an album and page protectors to display your wonderful photo's) for Project Life as you can use any card stock etc that you have.
Project Life is like scrapbooking mixed with card making and incorporating your treasured photo's!
I used Seasonal Snapshot cards and accessory pack to create these pages:
click on images to view products on Stampin' Up! website.
So here are my first attempts at building my Project Life folder. I chose to use Christmas 2014 as the great starting point for a 6" x 8" album.
I have used a single page pocket for the image on the left and page style #1 which consists of one 4" x 6" and two 3" x 4" pockets for the right-hand image.
Over the rest of this month I will be creating different pages using the products listed below to show how useful and versatile these products are.
Seasonal Snapshot card pack £13.95 # 135830
Seasonal Snapshot accessory pack £8.95 #135832
1/8" taffeta ribbon (gold) £4.50 #134583
Gold sequin trim £4.50 #132983
Champagne glimmer paper £4.50 #133719
Rhinestone basic jewels £4.50 #119246
Essential wooden elements £4.50 #132258
Blendabilities pk.3 (daffodil delight) £FREE #130998
(normal cost £10.95)
* * * bundle total £45.95 * * *
Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information.
* Alison - 07984 618098 (call/text/what’s app) *
* Shop Online Anytime by visiting my online Stampin’ Up! store *
* To join Stampin’ Up! for only £99 click here *
* Look at the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack for heavily discounted items *
* Have a look at the Weekly Deals to view this week’s special offers *
* My Digital Studio Weekly Downloads can be seen here*
* Need a Stampin’ Up! catalogue - email firstname.lastname@example.org *
* Why not join Stampin’ Up! to receive a 20% discount off every order! *